Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sherriyln Kenyon

I have found a book series that I can't seem to stop reading. It is called the Dark Hunter Series. I don't fully remember how many books there are; i believe there is 25 or so. The main point of this is that the author Sherriyn Kenyon, created one of the best that I've read so far. Each book gives you the depth of the past, the present, but not sure about the future. I've only read nine books so far and I'm basically in love! It's a book series I highly recommend. So much detail, a lot of amazing fighting, people falling in love, etc. A perfect mix of everything that will sure keep you on the edge of your seat. I'm not saying you'll like it and I'm not you won't, but I very much recommend you to try the series out if you haven't read it yet! Hopefully here soon I'll write a small review about each book so stay tuned!
Thanks for reading! (: 
-Mercedez 

No comments:

Post a Comment