Sunday, February 15, 2015

Dark-Hunter series: Dance with the Devil

Alright so this was a really short read for me. I'm not sure if I just don't have the full book or what I read was it, but I gotta say it was still great. The Hunter Gallagher, with an unexpected past, just trying to support his family. Finding the girl of his dreams that would later cost his life and soul. Gallagher being the thing he is now, just trying to save the lives of the humans, finds himself saving a girl that would reunite him with his family he tried so hard to avoid. At least that's what I understood of it. What he was going through when he saw her was memories I would assume he was secretly running from. 
Like I said I wish I had more of this story because I'm dying to know how his life was going to change with the sight of his family. But yeah; thanks for reading! 
-Mercedez

No comments:

Post a Comment