Friday, February 13, 2015

Dark Hunter Series: Night Pleasure

Hey guys! So like I said I would write a little something on each book of the series as I read them; well the first few book posts I will be doing are the ones I've already read, but still worth a good review. So here I go!

The book Night Pleasure wasn't the first book I read of the series. I kind of started at the end without knowing it, but once I found out the order of the series and noticed I had most the books I was ready to go even though I didn't have to first book of the series but i'm working to fix that. :P  Anyways the book "Night Pleasure" was definitely something I was not expecting; I'm not saying I didn't love it because I totally fell in love with the book. It was something different i tell ya what; When I read it I wasn't sure what to expect, because I just dive right it to books without even really knowing the story itself. When I read the first page I was already hooked. The characters were one of the best I've read; so much detail and depth to there life and stories with there family. When I found out what Amanda Devereaux and Hunter were up against and what they were willing to do to see there future happen I about died. This is one of many small summaries about the book:

"He is solitude. He is darkness. He is the ruler of the night. Yet Kyrian of Thrace has just woken up handcuffed to his worst nightmare: An accountant. Worse, she's being hunted by one of the most lethal vampires out there. And if Amanda Devereaux goes down, then he does too. But it's not just their lives that are hanging in the balance.  Kyrian and Amanda are all that stands between humanity and oblivion. Let's hope they win." 

Every bit of detail and fighting just kept me at the edge of my seat. I could barely deal with not being able to read the book at work. I wanted to know so much more about what they were up against, how they would fight together, and if he was going to be able to get over his worst fear that made him go insane. What Amanda did to help was one of the best. I loved every bit of what she was to him and what he was willing to to for her. 

Great book to read; I couldn't wait to read more of the lives of the hunters and their allies. More excitement with each book you read. I highly recommend to everyone who hasn't read it, to definitely give is a shot, you wont be disappointed. At least I wasn't, but give it a shot! 

Thanks for reading! 

-Mercedez

No comments:

Post a Comment