Monday, February 16, 2015

Dark-Hunter series: Kiss of the Night

Alright so the book I'm writing about is the one I am reading right now, I do not have a lot to say about it so far, except WOAH sexual tension that is unexplained? Oh and she remembers?! Wow that is a twist I think I secretly knew, but did not want to know yet. I'll update this when I finish the book, but for now happy reading!
Update: 
Oh my god! I'm so happy how this book ended and so angry that the climax of the book was so in depth until the very end! How!? They are from two different worlds! And woah woah woah kids?! Sherriyln really knows how to mess with your head. Believe one thing then BAM! HA! Plot twist what you thought was normal and right, is not where near it anymore. I'm just done.... Jk I'm still reading, but now in not sure what will blow my mid next. Well that's my review, not great but still good. Thanks! 

Since I review after I read a book, the reviews will happen farther apart than normal, but I'll keep ya posted!
Thanks for reading!
-Mercedez

No comments:

Post a Comment