Sunday, February 15, 2015

Dark-Hunter series: Night Embrace

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been feeling well, that's why I'll be posting two tonight and this one will be more short than I plan, but here we go. 
Night embrace I believe, I wasn't ready for. When I met Talon in the second book I wasn't sure how I felt about him. He's different and secluded, but more interesting than I imagined.  His story started out normal until bam! Women! She changed everything about his life and when I found out who she was my heart metaphorically exploded! I wasn't ready for the connection nor ready for the insanely amazing twists and turns that were almost on every page. So much between them and so much trying to ruin things. These books that Sherriyln wrote, at least from what I've read so far, have one deep connection that just blows the mind of the reader. With each page of me finding out more and more of the two loves I just couldn't contain my emotions. Talon and his love have a greater connection than I ever imagined possible. After I found the twist and true that came alive, I was dying to read more and find out what happened. I can say Sherriyln really knows how to keep you on edge with the smallest detail. Love these books! 
Alright thanks for reading! 
-Mercedez

No comments:

Post a Comment