Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Dark Hunter Series: Sins of the Night

"In the realm of the Dark-Hunters, there is a code of honor that even immortal bad boys must follow: Harm no human. Drink no blood. Never fall in love. 
But every now and again, a Dark-Hunter thinks himself above the code. That's when I'm summoned. Who am I? I'm wrath you will face. Nothing can touch me. Nothing can sway me. I'm relentless and unfeeling." 
When I read this I laughed a bit because I wasn't sure what I was expecting to read after. When it jumped right in to the story it was amazing to read Alexion being captivated with the way a French Dark-Huntress was fight a group of Daimons. The way she moved around, like in the book referred as dancing, to him it was beautiful. To think Alexion was only going down to the human realm to deal with the two Dark-Hunters that were trying to convert their brethren to a darker side per say. Even though as someone who was unable to feel grew to love such a women. Starting out awkwardly being welcomed into Dangers home, she was confronted with a man Kyros had said she would meet. Well he didn't know she would meet him but he exclaimed what the said man would look like. Reading through the story you could connect with Danger and Alexion. When it got to the point where Kyros met his dear old friend from the beginning, it was kind of a shock to me, but in the end through all the battles and some losses I was okay because Kyros was realizing how stupid he was being. Until the real battle happened and Danger was killed. I was so pissed with Alexion when Ash didn't do anything, all until they returned home. I was so pleased when she was there, confused, but there. That end made he love more. Every time I read another book of Kenyon's I fall in love more and more and can't wait for the next book. 

Thanks for reading! 
-Mercedez.


No comments:

Post a Comment